BULL FILTER 125 X 300 400M3/H
60,50 € ietver PVN:
Are you looking for the best carbon filters on the European market? Choose Bull Filters carbon filters!
Efficient and durable, Bull Filters carbon filters contain virgin carbon imported from Australia, the specific grain size of which (RC-4/8) gives Bull Filters a particular lightness and a very appreciable compactness.
By respecting the conditions of use (indicated below), the Bull Filter 125 x 300 400 m3 / h shows real efficiency for up to two consecutive years. 100% guaranteed.
Characteristics of a Bull Filter 125 x 300 400 m3 / h:
– Filter outlet: 125 mm;
– Maximum accepted air volume: 400 m3 / h;
– Dimensions: 30 x 12.5 cm;
– Weight: 3.15 kg;
– Two pre-filters included, for intensive and constant use.
Here are the recommendations for use so that the Bull Filter 125 x 300 400 m3 / h carbon filter can last for two consecutive years:
– install the Bull Filter 125 x 300 400 m3 / h carbon filter in the culture space, in the center and at the height of the latter, and connect it to the inlet of an air extractor, whose flow does not exceed 400 m3 per hour;
– make sure to retain all its effectiveness, exclusively for the flowering or fruiting phase, and thus, so as not to expose it to too high a humidity, imperatively below 70% humidity, which would definitely affect its performance;
– keep the Bull Filter 125 x 300 400 m3 / h pre-filter (a form of cotton wool surrounding the carbon filter), always clean and placed around the filter when in use, in order to avoid any clogging phenomenon, which could be caused by surrounding pollution and plant pollen;
– clean the pre-filter of the Bull Filter 125 x 300 400 m3 / h filter, as soon as it appears tarnished, by simply removing it and placing it in the washing machine at 30 ° C (maximum) to finish drying in the open air only.
Availability: 8 in stock